KNOWING ABOUT PROSTRATE ANS TESTACULAR CANCER
Some issues of health affect men only. This is a place to frankly discuss and contribute holistic solutions to good health. Share updated information that can be helpful to the ailing and sick. Let’s start with one of the most serious issues facing men today. It is a disease that has been rapidly increasing among the male population.
Over 30 million men currently suffer from prostate and testicular problems that significantly impair their quality of life. And while more than 7,000 new cases of testicular cancer were diagnosed in 2008, nearly 200,000 men were diagnosed with prostate cancer that same year. Despite the prevalence of these prostate and testicular conditions, the good news is that prostate and testicular conditions are relatively easy to prevent, detect and treat.
Simple Treatment For This?
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet
- Exercise regularly
- Get regular checkups
- Perform self-checkups on a regular basis
But if it has gotten to prostrate cancer or enlarged prostrate here are some good remedies:
- Treatment options.
- Saw palmetto.
- Rye grass pollen extract.
- Stinging nettle
- .The prostrate glands startsout small and has two main phases of growth.and doubles in size during the teenage years then continues to grow again after age 25 throughout the rest of a man’s life.An exclusively large prostrate results in a disease known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BHP) Eventually, an enlarged prostrate can clamp down on the urethera and restrict the flow of urine from the bladder. This leads to problems such as
- Frequent urination
- difficulty in voiding
- urine leakage
- urinary tract infection
- Early Warnings
- Pain during urination. Due to the tumor surrounding the urethra, any person having prostate cancer can feel a lot of pain during urination. …
- Blood can be seen in the urine. …
- Leakage or dribbling urine. …
- Erectile problems.
- There are various stages of prostate cancer. There is a total of 4 stages of prostate cancer. It is absolutely crucial to know about the early symptoms of prostate cancer because it helps you to better treat your prostate cancer. There are many prostate exercises, which you can try to protect your prostate. The study shows that exercises can improve your overall prostate health. In this part of the article, you will get to know about 5 early warning signs that indicate a prostate cancer.
2. Pain during urination
Due to the tumor surrounding the urethra, any person having prostate cancercan feel a lot of pain during urination. There are other reasons behind pain during urination. One of the causes of pain while urinating is because of the urinary tract infection. It is its classic symptom, and many people will quickly relate the pain during urination with urinary tract infection. However, it can also be the early warning sign that indicates prostate cancer. When you experience pain during urination, then it is better to consult the doctor for treatment rather than ignoring the symptom.
3. Blood can be seen in the urine
This sign is not so much common, but in some cases, the blood can be seen in the urine. This condition is also known as hematuria. If you see the blood in your urine, then you must immediately see the doctor without any delay. You don’t have to see lots of blood in your urine; you might just notice a smear or a pinkish tint. There are various reasons behind seeing blood in the urine. The reasons behind seeing blood in the urine could be because of prostate or bladder infection, BPH, or because of kidney stones. However, it can also be seen because of tumor in the kidney, bladder, or prostate.
4. Leakage or dribbling urine
People hardly discuss this sign, but it is one of the early warning sign of prostate cancer. It can be said as the male urinary inconsistency version. It does not occur in large volume, but it is still noticeable. The longer trips to the bathroom, as you wait for a long time to stop the dribbling or leakage on the path to the bathroom are the signs of the telltale. The doctor will explain to you that it is most likely the symptoms of overactive bladder or BPH. However, if this symptom is combined with other symptoms, then it may indicate for further testing.
5. Erectile problems
This one is a big concern for male, but it is often difficult to consult with others. If you’re finding it harder to get an erection, or to maintain the erection, then you should consult the doctor. Erectile problems are usually caused due to atherosclerosis. However, it can also be caused because of prostate cancer interfering with ejaculation or erections. There are Kegel exercises for men, which you can try. It has a positive impact on your prostate and sex health.